DENTAL CHECK UP WITH TOTALLY TEETH
At Totally Teeth Endeavour Hills, we believe so much in your dental health that we will give you and your family a comprehensive dental check up. This is your chance to meet our friendly team and your new caring Totally Teeth Dentist.
We have a special offer for all New Patients - A Comprehensive Dental Check-up Package for $199 !
- Comprehensive Dental Check-up
- Two Bitewing x-rays (To check for hidden cavities between your teeth)
- Scale, Clean and Polish for your teeth
- Fluoride Treatment (To protect your teeth from cavities)
Please note that if you are a member of a Health Fund, rebates may apply. Please ask our friendly reception staff for details when you make your appointment.
Six Reasons to have a Comprehensive Dental Check up.
- To ensure you keep your teeth
- To detect dental problems early and avoid costly treatment and pain
- To create a treatment plan
- To prevent gum disease and help maintain overall health
- To brighten your smile
- Assist in the prevention of oral cancer
Child Dental Benefit Scheme
As of January 1st 2014 the Teen Dental Medicare plan will be replaced by the Child Dental Benefit Scheme.
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) commenced on the 1st of January 2014 and provides access to benefits for basic dental services to around 3.4 million children aged 2-17 years.
The total benefit entitlement is capped at $1,000 per child over a two calendar year period.
The CDBS has a means test, which requires receipt of Family Tax Benefit Part A (FTB-A) or a relevant Australian Government payment.
The CDBS provides individual benefits for a range of services including examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions. Benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work and cannot be paid for any services provided in a hospital.
Please call our friendly team or click on the below link for further information.